Good evening, dear blog followers and readers! I hope and pray all of you are having a truly Happy Saturday.
Today has been a wonderful, productive day. However, I AM facing a slight dilemma. The writer in me wants to make this post more appealing, but a bigger part of me simply needs to get over it! Ha, Ha!!
Seriously, let me tell you about the fourth day of my current Healing Journey:
1. I have come to realize that this particular Healing Journey is going to heal a great deal and move me into a level of Divine Restoration. Although my life has had more than its fair share of challenges, failures and setbacks, the worst of this was from early September, 2011 through mid March, 2012. I felt more angry, hopeless, defeated, lonely and resigned that at any other time in my life and for so many reasons. Now, I have come to Sense and Know that swirl of negative emotions is being fully healed and transmuted;
2. This year, I was more comfortable with my “Summer Vacation Laziness” than I was last year. However, I knew I was moving past it when I began rereading The Dynamic Laws of Prosperity, by Catherine Ponder (Revised Copyright 1988, DeVorss & Company, Camarillo, California). It felt good to reconnect with this Sacred Tome (four hundred thirty pages!). Just reading the first paragraph of the Introduction was a Healing for me;
3. I finally ate one of those wondrous Granny Smith apples I purchased yesterday, Friday, August 24, 2012 from my local ShopRite supermarket. YUM! Also, I ate them with peanut butter. DOUBLE YUM!! Indeed, there is much Healing—both physical and emotional—one can receive from eating apples. It is not a coincidence that they are Sacred to many Goddesses, and it is also no coincidence that apples, strawberries and roses are in the same botanical family;
4. Shortly before I began writing this blog post, I had my “Reiki Shower.” I stood under the water spray for a few moments, then I called upon all the Goddesses, Gods and Angels of Healing, as well as my Reiki Guides. This time, I used a Fluorite Crystal. My first Reiki Master Teacher, Joe Tulko, taught me that Fluorite is both a physical and emotional healer. Of course, I love that Fluorite enhances Psychic Ability and mental clarity. I usually attract the teal blue Fluorite Crystals, and that is totally OK with me;
5. A few hours ago, a mental belief surfaced: the belief that I AM old. This was a bit surprising for me, since I rarely, if ever, engage in such nonsense (indeed, I know people who are twenty to forty years older than I AM, and they are hardly old!). However, I knew that this belief was surfacing so that it could be cleared. About half-an-hour before my “Reiki Shower,” I had this muscle strain from the right side of my neck to the middle of my torso (also on the right side). Well, my Reiki Shower, and my lovely Fluorite (as well as the Healing Goddesses, Gods, Angels and my Reiki Guides) banished that pain back to the nothingness from whence it came. Indeed, as I was completing my Reiki, I felt this Sacred Swirling of Healing Energy, moving my body to, well, move in the same pattern. I think it made me giggle, too! As a Sacred Sidebar, it felt as though I was connecting with my Kundalini Energy, that Coiled Snake at the Root/Base Chakra. Interestingly enough, in the Native American Tradition, the Snake represents Transmutation.
As I sit here, in front of my notebook computer’s screen, I feel this deep level of Peace, of Completion, of Fulfillment. And today, Spirit Re-Minded me that, all these small changes I have made in my life since the middle of March of this year are leading to something truly big. I feel it is both something I AM receiving, as well as something that I AM to give.
Ladies and gentlemen, I hope and pray you are enjoying reading about this Healing Journey as much as I AM enjoying blogging about it. May these words bring Divine Healing to all the areas of your life, and to all the relationships in your life quickly, and in Peace. Thank you for honoring who I AM and what I do.