Good evening, my dear blog followers and readers. I hope this has been a Happy Sunday for all of you.
Today I had the opportunity to spend the entire day and night at home. Those of you that have availed yourselves of my Psychic Services know all too well this is especially rare on a Sunday, but it certainly gave me an opportunity to continue on this particular Healing Journey.
So, here are some of the “Healing Highlights:”
1. I have been enjoying my “Reiki Showers” and, just before I began writing this post, I remembered finding some Reiki music on Spotify. Currently, I AM listening to an album entitled 80 Minutes of Reiki Music, by Reiki Tribe. It had been a long time since I had listened to music specifically designed for Reiki, massage, etc., and it is wonderful. This one is especially lovely, featuring Asian Flutes and Tibetan Bowls. Regardless of whether or not you are an Energy Healing Practitioner, listening to music designed for Healing can make a big difference for you;
2. Today I have had the opportunity to sleep a lot. I AM Re-Minded that sleeping is how we repair (or, rather, Heal) our bodies. Sleeping makes a big difference. I AM also Re-Minded of a former lover; he often told me that, if he did not have a nap a day he was not good with or around people. We only had three major arguments in the time he and I dated, so I AM in agreement with his assessment;
3. Because I AM home, all day and night, I also had the opportunity to do something I have wanted to do for a very long time: fast. Since I woke up this morning, I have eaten nothing. However, I have alternated between drinking filtered water with lemon juice or lime juice. The last few times I fasted, I began to feel either light-headed or imbalanced, so I knew that I needed to eat. However, today I have been food-free, and although I would have enjoyed the dinner I was going to make there is always tomorrow;
4. For several years, I have known that Sunday is the Day of the Week Sacred to Archangel Michael, the Divine Protector of the Archangels. He Is also Astrologically linked to the Sun. Therefore, I found no better date and time (around 1PM) to watch the motion picture Michael, starring John Travolta. I enjoyed it very much; it showed the Divine Protector in a very atypical way, not to mention one of the few media portrayals of Him not as blond;
5. Finally, when not sleeping, watching Michael or reading, I was contemplating Forgiveness. Or, rather, being present to the Essence of Forgiveness.
I AM sure all of you have noticed that I always list five observations of “Healing Highlights.” According to the Chaldean Hebrew-Kabbalah System of Numerology, the Number Five (5) is the Number of Oral and Written Communication, Documentation, Local Travel, National Travel and the Intellect. It is Astrologically linked to the Sun-Signs Gemini and Virgo, and their Ruling Planet, Mercury (the Planet Astrologically linked to Archangel Raphael, the Divine Healer of the Archangels).
This System of Numerology remains for me the most accurate and the most mystical. To learn more about it, I highly recommend you purchase the only book I have ever encountered about it. Namely, Linda Goodman’s Star Signs, by (the late and great) Linda Goodman.
Thank you, one and all, for honoring who I AM and what I do. I hope and pray these blog posts on my current Healing Journey Divinely Inspire and Divinely Heal you. And yes, there is more to come, so stay tuned!