Hello, everyone, and how are you?
Recently, I had the opportunity to engage in a two-day Sacred Solitude Sojourn.
For those of you who are new to the life and times of Robert Alvarez, the Psychic Witch, let me tell you a little bit about how I engage in Sacred Solitude.
During that two-day or three-day period of Sacred Solitude, I keep my cell phone turned off, do not access the Internet, and generally remain in the “Realms of the Goddess” as opposed to enmeshed in the “world of men.” I do not even watch TV during my Sacred Solitude Sojourns.
However, I do engage in Spiritually Uplifting activities, such as Prayer, Meditation, Visualization, and Journal Writing.
Interestingly enough, the two-day Sacred Solitude Sojourn in which I engaged from Wednesday, March 1, through Thursday, March 2, 2017 was filled with a lot of reading and sleeping.
I have often stated, online and off, that “sleep is under-rated.” And it certainly is!
Not to mention the fact that reading books, and listening to music for me, are forms of oxygen. I must have both to survive and thrive!
In the meantime, I AM very excited about March.
For some time now, I tend to look at the year’s beginning and end, mainly from a Western Astrological perspective. For me, I look at the end of the year (at least, from a Western Astrological perspective) as the last day the Sun is in Pisces, which is the last Sign of the Zodiac.
This year, that would be Sunday, March 19, 2017, EDT.
The Sun enters Aries, the first Sign of the Western Zodiac, on Monday, March 20, 2017, 6:29AM, EDT. That date is also known as the Vernal Equinox, or Ostara, in some Magickal Traditions, and is also the first day of Spring.
Speaking of which, I still remember leading the first class of my very second, as opposed to my very first Goddess Course, “Goddess to the Next Level.” The first class was on Monday, March 23, 2015. That was exactly three days after the Vernal Equinox, that year.
I had made up my own Goddess Chant, one that I must have spoken at least thirteen times from the beginning of that Class, until its conclusion. Thirteen times in two hours, yes!
It went something like this:
Isis, Ishtar, Ostara, Easter, Eos, Astarte.
Notice any similarities between the Names?
In any event, here are the official updates for March, 2017:
- A quick Re-Minder that Catland has officially reopened its doors as of Saturday, January 14, 2017.
- Now, anyone wanting to schedule a Reading with me, via Catland (be it in-person, Phone, or Skype) would contact me directly. If you visit:
You shall see the words:
To book a reading with Robert, please email us at email@example.com
Considering that my professional schedule is far from fixed, and that I also have a side position of employment, it truly is best for someone who wishes to have a Reading with me, either via Catland or outside of Catland, to contact me directly to schedule his or her Divine Appointment with me. Be it an Intuitive Card Reading, a private Metaphysical Class, and Energy Healing Treatment, etc.
3. I AM very excited about what I have in store for both this, my professional, Metaphysically-oriented WordPress Blog, “This Is Who I AM,” as well as my personal, LGBTQIA+-oriented WordPress Blog, “This Gay Man’s Life…”
4. I AM also very excited about what I have coming up for my YouTube Channel. There are a few Decks that I have received as both Holiday and Birthday Gifts, and some I gave to myself as such, although I have not received all of them, yet (which can happen, sometimes, when ordering online, but I digress).
5. My overall health has improved considerably these last few weeks. I have been drinking what I call a “super” tea. I combine two tea bags of Yogi brand tea, with one bag of Traditional Medicinals. The combination of the three tea varieties works for my complete Health and Well-Being, and they taste quite delicious together, too.
If you want to know the blend, leave me a comment in the blog post.
There are more updates in the accompanying YouTube video, so I highly recommend you watch it, and you can do so by visiting:
Before I close, let me acknowledge my three newest WordPress Blog follower to “This Is Who I AM.” They are: “kinya,” “Zenwasbe,” and “Evelina Di Lauro.” Thank you, one and all, for honoring who I AM and what I do. May your following of my professional, Metaphysically-oriented WordPress Blog, “This Is Who I AM,” bring you great Joy, Riches, and Success.
And for those of you already following “This Is Who I AM,” and/or my personal, LGBTQIA+-oriented WordPress Blog, “This Gay Man’s Life…” or simply reading either one or both blogs without following, thank you for all you do for so many, and thank you for honoring who I AM and what I do, too.