Recently, I discovered a wonderful YouTube Channel content creator named Two Spirit.
I felt an immediate affinity with him, especially given how much he and I have in common:
- Both Two Spirit and I are Tarot enthusiasts
- Both of us are Reiki Masters
- Both of us collect Tarot and Oracle Card Decks
- Both of us love Crystals
- Both of us prefer to show every Card in a Deck, be it during an “unboxing” video of a Deck Review Video
Of course, there are a few differences between Two Spirit and me; for example, I AM an Anglophile, and truly love many things that have to do with that Sacred Land “across the pond.” Whereas Two Spirit lives there, in England, not far from Nottingham, if memory serves.
Nonetheless, I have not only been enjoying his YouTube Channel very much, I have actually been clicking “Like” on many of his videos, thus far, ans saving them to my “Metaphysical, Magickal, Mystical” list of YouTube videos; yes, I created that for my own YouTube Channel. Of course, there are some videos I love so much, they get saved in “Favorites,” as well, but I digress.
You can check out Two Spirit’s YouTube Channel by clicking on:
I think I also love the fact that Two Spirit is male, like me, and I feel a bit of a stronger affinity with him, although make no mistake, I LOVE my homegirl, Ember HoneyRaven, as well as Avalon’s Spiritual Odyssey, and, of course, owlmoon513.
Anyway, Two Spirit’s first video on his YouTube Channel was as part of THE Arwen Lynch’s #tarottag15, and I was so captivated by it, that I decided to participate in it, as well.
For those of you who wish to do so, too, I shall give you a moment or three to dust off your Tarot Decks, and when you are ready, shuffle and cut!
But first, here are the questions on Arwen Lynch’s #tarottag15 video, which by the way, was streamed live on her YouTube Channel on Monday, March 20, 2017 (which was the date of the Vernal Equinox/Ostara this year, and the Fourth Anniversary of “This Is Who I AM.” Coincidence? Yeah, right!
And in Ms. Lynch’s own words:
Here are the questions:
Because I wanted to know different things, I’m doing a Tarot tag. Please, if you read this, count yourself as tagged.
1. What is your current favorite deck?
2. What Tarot card do you think stands for who you are now?
3. What Tarot card do you think stands for who you want to be?
4. Draw a Tarot card and tell us how it answers the question, “What does the Universe want you to know right now?”
5. Do you have any cards that you MUST love in order to work with a Tarot deck?
6. Why Tarot and not some other divination system?
7. What’s the first book you can remember reading about Tarot (other than the LWB [Little White Book]?
8. What Tarot person would you like to sit down with for a chat about Tarot
9. Tell me about one YouTube Tarot channel that you watch (and why.)
10. How many Tarot decks do you have?
11. Do you mix oracles and Tarot when you read?
12. Have you ever created your own Tarot card or deck?
13. Do you read for yourself?
14. What are your favorite questions to be asked when you do a reading for someone else?
15. What’s the craziest thing that’s happened to you during a reading?
Let me know if you do the tag!
And here is a link to Arwen Lynch’s #tarottag15 video:
And here is a link to Two Spirit’s “video reply” to Ms. Lynch’s #tarottag15 video:
And, of course, I recently saw one of Two Spirit’s other Tarot-themed videos, and it is another Tarot Tag, initiated by the Queen of Tarot Tags herself, THE Arwen Lynch!
In the meantime, here is the link to my own video, after having been “tagged” in Arwen Lynch’s #tarottag15 video:
Now, for those of you reading this blog post, and you do not want to do the #tarottag15, I invite you to answer at least one of the questions, posed by THE Arwen Lynch, in a comment in this blog post.