For several years, the vast majority of my clients have come to me for Readings with the Sacred Tarot.
However, over the years, there are some that either do not like the Tarot, do not resonate with it, do not feel comfortable with it, or do not even understand it. For those clients, I have Oracle Cards and Divination Decks.
With that, it is my honor and pleasure to present to all of you, my very first Oracle Card Tag, #oracledeck7.
PLEASE NOTE: I AM including any and all Card Decks that are not Tarot, or a combination of Tarot and Oracle Cards, such as John Holland’s The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck. Also, I use the phrases “Oracle Cards” and “Oracle Card Decks” interchangeably.
However, I AM including Oracle Card Decks, such as those created by Doreen Virtue, Toni Carmine Salerno, as well as the Naipes and Lenormand Decks.
For those of you who choose to do this, here are the seven questions (hence, #oraclecard7) that comprise this Oracle Card Deck Tag.
- How long have you been using Oracle Cards?
- Wha kinds of Oracle Card Decks do you love most? In other words, what are your favorite themes?
- Do you use Oracle Card Decks with Tarot Decks?
- Do you use Oracle Cards with other Divination Systems (for example, Palmistry, Runes, etc.)?
- Which Oracle Card Decks do you use most often right now?
- Any new and exciting Oracle Cards for you, right now? In other words, are there any Oracle Card Decks that have yet to be published, but are being published between now (August, 2017) and say, 2018, that has you feeling excited for their publication? If so, why?
- What is your next step regarding Oracle Cards? For example, are you thinking about working with a new one, or already doing so? Reconnecting with one you have not used in a long time?
In the meantime, here is the video:
For those of you who shall not create a Video Reply (or, VR, for short) regarding my very first Oracle Card Tag, #oracletag7, in your comments, let me know if you use Oracle Card Decks, or if you prefer another Divination System (Tarot, Runes, etc.).
Before I close, I wish to acknowledge my newest followers to “This Is Who I AM.” There are quite a few of them, so bear with me: “arcanumtarotmagick,” “texaslawstudent,” “gr1688,” “veronicaanab,” and, last but not least, “Maia.”
Thank you, one and all, for honoring who I AM and what I do. May your following of my professional, Metaphysically-oriented WordPress Blog, “This Is Who I AM” Bless you with Radiance, Prosperity, and Peace.
And to those of you who are already following my blog, or reading without following, than you for continuing to honor who I AM and what I do. May the Universe continue to bring you safe travels, new opportunities, and wondrous wisdom.